The Beauty of Beauty

I met Beauty yesterday in the unique fleeting arrangement of words, fabrics, faces, bodies, streets and landscapes. I wanted to grasp on to her and pull her close to my breast, to smell her, to inhale her, to taste her on my tongue, to rub her scent all over my neck: "I need you", I told her. 

I move my eyes: open! awake! take beauty in! let her simmer inside me now!  This sound, that movement, these feelings are only here now and the soon they are gone, so sweet, so sublime. My mind rolled his eyes. Yes! I told him: "That supermarket, this streetlight, that morning hour - you either get it or die, slow death like the lobster cooking, because beauty is life itself. 

Precious life, right here, right now. What is more immediate, more sensuous, more direct, more forming and transforming than this moment with all her glory? 

This moment is under rated, this beauty is gone unnoticed and my life is passing by. Every moment birthing beauty, the closest to Grace. 

Who is living my life? Who is breathing my days, who moving my years, who is waking, sleeping and eating my lunch? Come beauty and be noticed, appear and be heard, show up and be seen,  happen inside and be felt, come and stay a little bit longer. The transcendence is in your bones. 

The mundane turns exquisite

The weekday into a  holy day 

The house into a home 

The 9:31am into Now. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

when you were out of things to say